Located in Millennium Airport Hotel – Garhoud, Bean there Bistro serves to everyones liking from Alcohol and mojitos to pizzas, salad, coffee and so much more.
Ambiance: They have a comfortable outdoor and indoor seating arrangements. The indoors are so well lit, comfy and super spacious. I love the shelves detailing and other iconic wall designs. They have couches as well as chair seatings available.
Service: Service was top notch and the servers constantly had a sweet smile on their faces at all times. Mr. Suren our host, made us feel at home like always!
Price: Being an Airport hotel, the prices tend to be on the higher side but some of the dishes we tried were worth every penny. Wanna what they were? Keep on reading further.
What we had;
- Strawberry Milkshake: Strawberry Milkshakes are LIFE. They did not have this on the menu but custom made it for me, how sweet. The shake was good, however I would have appreciated it to be just a tad bit sweeter.
- Strawberry Mojito: This was very refreshing and loved the strawberry flavour.
- Bacon Wrapped Dates [32AED]: This dish is so raved about and we now understood why, my partner eats bacon and he absolutely fell in love with the starter. The different and odd flavours of bacon and dates and blue cheese was so peculiar yet so delicious! Must try.
- Crab Cakes [36AED]: Sautéed golden brown crab cakes with arugula and sun dried tomato aioli. Not a big fan of crab cakes but these were yummy. The fishy smell maybe too overpowering for some, but I loved mine with some dip. Crunchy golden brown on the outside, the inside was super soft and melted in our mouths.
- Garlicy Cuban Chicken Wings [28AED]: These were chicken wings marinated in lemon juice, chopped garlic and oregano. Now the thing with these wings were that the wings were cooked to perfection and tasted well with some sort of dip on the side but they were definitely lacking flavours of lemon juice and garlic.
- Nachos [28AED]: Nachos! The way to my heart is through some delicious Nachos and some bomb sides. Bean there Bistro not only served our all time favourite nachos in a cute presentation but the dish in itself was bangin’ !! The salsa and cheese were so delicious and we finished them in no time. However, I wish they had the sides in a larger quantity.. that is how you eat them nachos – MESSY! Recommend this.
- Thai Prawn Curry [72AED]: I cannot begin to explain in words how out of the world this curry was. It was so delicious I was amazed! The green curry was super creamy and had such authentic flavours I was in loss for words. This was the best thing I had tasted at Bean there. If you head here, you must have this. The prawns were very well cooked as well. Served along side some jasmine rice, this dish going to be the dish that takes you places. So glad this is part of the new menu. Love it ❤ ❤
- Chicken Arabiatta Pizza [52AED]: This pizza was topped with some charcoal grilled chicken, some Arabiatta sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese. Ooo the pizza had us feeling some kinda way. Though not a fan of thin crust pizza but this was amazing! The flavours were just popping and was served hot!
- Goat cheese Fava beans and Peas [42AED]: I’m not a fancy salad person. I like some basic veggies in some basic dressing. But we wanted to give this salad a try. It had whipped goat cheese spread, shelled fava beans, sweet green peas, golden barley, mint springs, moong sprouts and light pesto dressing. So at first bite, it was quite pleasant as I am a sucker for pesto and it tasted so rich in the flavour. But then the goat cheese was what I could not handle. You need to develop some taste for it – not everyone can like it in the first try.
- Philadelphia Steak [55AED]: Grilled Beef tenderloin, topped with caramelised onions, mushrooms and melted provolone cheese and dijon mustard – served on a french roll. My partner did not like the sandwich at all. The flavours were too off and tasted like curry. The meat was delicious in itself. Oh but the fries that we got on the side were amaze balls! They were not the usual out of the bag – frozen fries. They were freshly cut and made. Loved it to bits.
- Chocolate Mousse Cup [22AED]: Such an amazing dessert. It was so creamy and so rich in flavours that were we shocked. Not a fan of dark chocolate but this was was just mind blowing. Not too sweet – not too bitter.. we were absolutely delighted!
- Red Velvet Cake [26AED]: I always related Bean There with the red velvet cake – it is so insta – famous. I am not surprised why. This was a spectacular dessert! Loved the sweet and slightly salty vanilla cream cheese and not to forget the perfectly moist red velvet cake. The presentation was on point so were the flavours. My taste buds were pleased! Totally recommend it.
Final Verdict: You have to visit Bean there Bistro when in the vicinity. They serve Alcohol and Shisha too. I absolutely loved their food except a thing or two. I am definitely going to visit them again.
loved; Thai Green Curry, Red Velvet Cake
not so much; Goat Cheese Fava Beans and Peas
Call them: 04 4371695
Reach them: Ground Floor, New Extension, Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, Casablanca Street, Garhoud, Dubai
Ambience: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Service: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Pricing: ♦ ♦ ♦
Eating Experience: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Over All: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦